Jawaharlal Nehru tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute (JNTBGRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellows & More Vacancies for Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc holders on November 04, 2014
Company name : Jawaharlal Nehru tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute (JNTBGRI)
Posts : Junior Research Fellows & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc
Salary : Rs.8,000 – Rs.11,000/-pm
No of Openings : 06
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellows & More Vacancies:
WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS FOR PROJECT POSITIONS AT
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TROPICAL BOTANIC GARDEN AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, PALODE, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
|PROJECT CODE||PROJECT TITLE||PROJECT POSITION (No.)||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS||DESIRABLE (EXPERIENCE, SKILL etc.)|
|JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS (3)|
|P 111||Development of conservation strategies for seedless diploid (AA) members of Musa family through biotechnology||
|First class M.Sc. Plant Biotechnology /Biotechnology with Botany as main subject at the graduate level.||Experience in micro propagation, cryopreservation, plant exploration, molecular biology technique and computer literacy.|
|P 125||Ethnobotanical survey in the coastal areas of three southern districts of Kerala||
|First class M.Sc. Botany||Minimum one year experience in field work related to plant taxonomy/ethnobotany and prepration of database|
|P 141||Establishment and maintenance of JNTBGRI Seed Bank||
|First class M.Sc. Botany||Capability for wild collections and interest in carpology|
|FIELD ASSISTANTS (2)/ARTIST-MODEL MAKER (1)|
|P 124||Ethnomedical survey and systematic documentation of traditional knowledge among the different tribal communities of Kerala – an in depth study and prepration of database||Field Assistant (1)||First class B. Sc. Botany||Minimum one year experience in field plant taxonomy and data entry oepration|
|P 125||Ethnobotanical survey in the coastal areas of three southern districts of Kerala||Field Assistant (1)||First class B. Sc. Botany||Minimum one year experience in field plant taxonomy and data entry operation|
|P 135||Establishment of national collection and conservation – education centre of medicinal, aromatic and spice plants||
|Bachelor’s degree (any subject)||Two years experience in art work (label writing/model making)|
- Total No of post : 06
- Monthly fellowship for Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) is Rs. 11,000/- + 10% HRA (consolidated).
- Monthly fellowship for Field Assistants/Artist/Model Maker is Rs. 8,000/- (consolidated).
- Age limit for all project positions will be 28 years as on October 1, 2014. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government norms.
- Walk-in-interview(s) for JRF/ Field Assistant/ Artist/ Model Maker positions are scheduled on 4 November 2014 (10 a. m.) at JNTBGRI, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates should bring certificates, degrees, proof of age etc. for verification at the time of interview. One set of (copies of) these documents is to be submitted to our office during verification.
- A written test may be conducted prior to the interview depending upon the number of candidates appearing for a specific project position.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the walk-in-interview.
- How to reach: JNTBGRI is located near Palode (PIN 695 562), 40 km away from Thiruvananthapuram city in the Thiruvananthapuram-Thenkasi route. JNTBGRI is also reachable from Nilamel and Kilimanoor in the Thiruvananthapuram-Kottarakkara route (MC Road).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 04.11.2014
Venue : Walk in on 4 November 2014 (10 a. m.) at JNTBGRI, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNTBGRI|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016