On 20/07/2016, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Guest Faculty. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) plans to recruit M.A candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Guest Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/07/2016.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online/ Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) before 31/07/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||31/07/2016|
|Address For The Job||office of the CKS, SLL&CS-II (Room No.317), Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Faculty Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Faculty Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy: 05 Posts|
|Education required: M.A. in Korean language, literature, culture/ M.A. in Social Science or Humanities with teaching experience to foreigners./ M.A. in Social Science or Humanities with Certificate/Diploma in Mongolian language (minimum 55%)|
|Desirable: Teaching experience at degree level or at least 1 year Research experience in Korea related field./ Teaching experience or at least 1 year research experience in the related field|
|Pay Scale:Rs.15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Apply Format: Interested candidates may submit their application on plain paper along with their bio-data (giving complete postal address, telephone No., e-mail address, educational qualifications, teaching or other experience, passport size photograph and photocopies of mark sheets / certificates). The application must reach the office of the CKS, SLL&CS-II (Room No.317) by 31st July, 2016.|
|Last Date: 31/07/2016|
|Location of Job:Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/07/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Guest Faculty Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/07/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/07/2016