Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – RC/54/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 17/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Section Officer, Recruitment Cell, Room No. 131- 132, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The School of Physical Sciences has a vacant faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor on short term contract basis, as per the following essential qualifications and specialisations and other terms and conditions.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||1||1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks or, an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University. 2. M.Phil and Ph.D. in the relevant field prescribed in appropriate cases, a desirable or essential qualification. The minimum qualifications shall not be relaxed even if a candidate has research degrees like M.Phil or Ph.D. 3. a) Qualification in the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (disciplines in which NET is not conducted are exempted from this condition). b) Candidates who have been awarded the Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of qualification in the NET. Desirable Qualifications: Ph.D. degree in Physics with publication in peer reviewed journals and Post-doctoral experience.||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000|
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) :
- Application Form can be obtained/submitted in person on payment of Rs. 500/- by demand draft from candidates belonging to General & OBC category or can be obtained by post by sending a demand draft for Rs. 520/- (Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 20/- postal charges for General & OBC category). Payable on any nationalized bank in favour of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi (non-refundable) to The Section Officer, Recruitment Cell, Room No. 131- 132, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.
- The application form can also be downloaded from JNU website: www.jnu.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form can be submitted alongwith the demand draft of Rs. 500/- in case of General and OBC category to the University at the above address. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. They can also obtain the application form in person by producing the copy of the caste certificate.
- For any query email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/9/2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2014 – RC/54/2015.