Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.2/ADMN.I/2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS Job on or before 22/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067
Company Profile :
Jawaharlal Nehru University, is also known as JNU, is a public central university in New Delhi, India. In 2012, The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4, the highest grade awarded to any educational institution in the country. The university is ranked second among the public universities in India, as published by India Today.
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the post of Controller of Examinations in the Pay Band-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000) with Grade Pay Rs.10,000 in the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Essential qualifications: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7,000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8,000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. Or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. Or 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. 5% relaxation in percentage of marks at Master’s level from 55% to 50% will be extended to SC/ST/PH categories and to the existing incumbents who are already in the University system as provided under UGC guidelines issued from time to time.
- Desirable: Adequate experience in the pre-conduct and post-conduct of university examinations or other comparable examinations. Working knowledge of examination software and results automation. The preference will be given to those having working experience of Govt. University administration/central educational institution administration. Note: The appointment shall be made for a tenure of 5 years which can be renewed for similar term by the Executive Council of the University. For candidates applying on deputation basis from Govt. or any other organization/institution, the terms and conditions of his/her service shall be governed by the Deputation Rules of the Government of India. However, the age of retirement would be 62 years and the post does not carry the facility for re-employment.
- Job Description: Subject to the provisions of the Act, Statutes and Ordinances, the Controller of Examinations shall perform the duties in regard to the arrangements for the conduct of examinations and such duties and functions as may be assigned to him from time to time by the Executive Council/Vice-Chancellor.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) :
After submission of the application form, a confirmation page will open which will have all the information entered by the candidate with a Unique Identification Number. Candidates need to print this page and to paste the recent photograph on this printout, sign it and send it by post to the Office of Deputy Registrar (Administration/R&D Cell), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News (published on 16 – 22 May 2015) i.e. by 15 June 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/5/2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.2/ADMN.I/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016