Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.I/2015/ADMN.III. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Engineer on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Executive Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Executive Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, to the post of Executive Engineer (Civil) on deputation basis initially for a period of two years, which is extendable for the third year on mutual agreement basis, in the Pay Band and Grade Pay with usual allowances at Central Government rates, having the following essential qualifications/experience, age limit, etc. as mentioned below:
- Name of the Post Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Number of posts 01 Post
- Classification Group ‘A’
- Scale of Pay PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Rs. 6600/- (GP)
- Educational qualification and experience Degree in Civil Engineering with experience of 15 years in profession out of which 06 years experience should be as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in University /Government Institution/ Department/ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Upper age limit : Maximum 56 years
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Executive Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Engineer Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
- Incomplete applications shall liable to be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
- Amendments/changes, if any, in the advertisement shall be published only on the JNU website (www.jnu.ac.in/career). The eligible and interested persons are required to apply through proper channel in the format available in the University website www.jnu.ac.in. Applicants are required to submit the hard copy, i.e. signed copy of the application along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN), check list etc., to Deputy Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement on website. (Contact: Recruitment & Data Cell Tele: 011-26738721 for submission of hardcopy of application.). Crucial date for fixing eligibility criteria, upper age limit, etc. shall be the last date of submission of application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.I/2015/ADMN.III
Other Top Company Openings:
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016