Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Position through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – RC/52/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Phil, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Position Job on or before 16/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Faculty Position
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY NEW DELHI-110067
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Faculty Position Recruitment:
The School of Arts & Aesthetics has a vacant faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor on contractual basis, as per the following essential qualifications and specialisations and other terms and conditions. Specialization in Art History/ Arts and Aesthetics/ Visual Studies/ Visual Anthropology, with good academic record.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||1||1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks or, an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University. 2. M.Phil and Ph.D. in the relevant field prescribed in appropriate cases, a desirable or essential qualification. The minimum qualifications shall not be relaxed even if a candidate has research degrees like M.Phil or Ph.D. 3. a) Qualification in the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (disciplines in which NET is not conducted are exempted from this condition). b) Candidates who have been awarded the Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of qualification in the NET. For direct recruitment of Assistant Professor in the University, weightages to be considered for selection alongwith other specified eligibility qualifications shall be as stipulated in the Regulations 2010. Interview criterion, out of 100 points, shall be as follows: a) Academic Record and Research Performance: 50% b) Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching skills: 30% c) Interview Performance: 20%||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000 *(Consolidated salary will be fixed as per rules of the University)|
Terms and Conditions:
- The qualifications and selection procedure for appointment will be the same as those applicable to a regularly appointed teacher.
- The appointment will be made only for one session and any reappointment for another session will be made only after reviewing his/her performance, if required.
- Application form duly filled, in all respect by the candidate must be supported by self-attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching, research experience and M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D./NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc. DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED WITH THE APPLICATION MAY BE SECURELY TAGGED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER TO AVOID LOSS IN HANDLING.
- Incomplete application form without signature of candidate or without the prescribed fee shall summarily be rejected.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Faculty Position Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Position Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) :
- Application Form can be obtained/submitted in person on payment of Rs. 500/- by demand draft from candidates belonging to General & OBC category or can be obtained by post by sending a demand draft for Rs. 520/- (Rs. 500/- plus Rs. 20/- postal charges for General & OBC category). Payable on any nationalized bank in favour of the Finance Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi (non-refundable) to The Section Officer, Recruitment Cell, Room No. 131- 132, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067.
- The application form can also be downloaded from JNU website: www.jnu.ac.in and the duly filled-in application form can be submitted alongwith the demand draft of Rs. 500/- in case of General and OBC category to the University at the above address. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. They can also obtain the application form in person by producing the copy of the caste certificate.
- For any query email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/7/2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2014 – RC/52/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|