Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF/ SRF/ RA through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job JRF/ SRF/ RA on or before 08/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||JRF/ SRF/ RA|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||08/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), School Of Life Sciences, Delhi|
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) JRF/ SRF/ RA Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the JRF/SRF/RA in CSIR funded project purely temporary post in the project entitled “Structural and functional characterization of serine biosynthetic pathway enzymes from Entamoeba histolytica” and for JRF / SRF in DBT funded project entitled ” Investigations into sulfate assimilation pathway in E. histolytica”
- Salary : According to funding agency rules
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc in any field of Life Sciences
- Desirable qualification : 1.National Eligibility Test [CSIR/UGC] 2. Experience in Molecular biology, structural biology and bioinformatics is desirable, experience with a publication is preferred.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year and it will be extended for one more year on satisfaction of his/her work or till the validity of the project.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – JRF/ SRF/ RA Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For JRF/ SRF/ RA Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential/technical/professional qualifications. experience , list of publications should reach the undersigned, [project Director], School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 8th May 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/05/2015