Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 24/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. Rajiv Bhat Programme Coordinator DBT-JNU BUILDER project School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi 110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Jawaharlal Nehru University has been granted funds by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India to initiate an Inter-School programme in JNU to strengthen training and research called “DBT-Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-Interdisciplinary Life Science Programme for Advanced Research and education” with the broad project area entitled “From Molecules to Systems: Exploring biological space using chemical and synthetic biology” cutting across Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences. Applications0 are invited for One (01) purely temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). This is a unique opportunity to work in the interface of Chemistry and Biology with a group of faculties having diverse range of experience and expertise. The project is upto March 2017, but the appointments shall be made initially for a period of one year, renewable every year depending on the performance:
- Project Sub-Title: Structure, function, and dynamics of biomolecules and molecular engineering.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01 Post
- Qualifications: M.Sc in Chemical sciences with specialization in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry or related fields. Candidates should be interested to work in the area of Organic/Inorganic Synthesis and at the interface of Chemistry and Biology. The selected candidate will be involved in synthesizing new generation of small molecule inhibitors which will be tested against malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparumin vitro culture, in vivo animal model and in mammalian cells. Knowledge of Cell/Molecular Biology is desirable. Candidates with NET (JRF/LS) and/or high GATE score and experience in the relevant field as discussed above will be given preference.
- Investigator: Prof. Suman Kumar Dhar
- Fellowship: Rs. 12000+30% HRA p.m. (Note: Revised emoluments shall be payable if Educational Qualifications or Eligibility Criteria as per DST OM No. A.20020/11/97-IFD dated 31-03-2010 are met by the research personnel).
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The applications on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experience, research work and name, address & email of two referees, should reach the Programme Coordinator on or before 24th April, 2015 at the following address: Applications must be sent by hard copy only. E-mail applications will not be acceptable. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by email. Address for correspondence: Prof. Rajiv Bhat Programme Coordinator DBT-JNU BUILDER project School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi 110067
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/04/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016