Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Supriya Sabbani (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor School of Physical Science Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the project entitled “Design and Synthesis of Polyoxometalate Based Functional Materials: Polyoxometalates as templates and Secondary Building Units for the Formation of Metal Organic Frameworks” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board of the Department of Science and Technology under “Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence in Science” under the guidance of Dr. Supriya Sabbani.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized University and NET/GATE qualification
- Desirable: Candidate with experience on Metal Organic Framework Synthesis and small molecular single crystallography are desirable.
- Salary: Rs 25,000/- + (HRA as per rule) /per month
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Interested candidates may send their CV along with photocopies of candidate’s professional certificates on or before July 30th, 2015 to the following address: Dr. Supriya Sabbani (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor School of Physical Science Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi-110067 E-mail: [email protected] shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/07/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017