Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Prof. Deepak Sharma Principal Investigator 321, School of Life Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) In the ICMR Project Mechanism of Ageing-related Higher vulnerability to epileptogenesis and response in Curcumin
- Educational Qualifications For JRF: M.Sc. in Zoology/Physiology/Biotechnology or related fields of animal sciences with 55% marks with NET/GATE qualified.
- Desirable Qualification : Candidate having experience in neuroscience with hands on training in electrophysiological, biochemical, immunocytochemical and behavioral techniques will be given preference
- Duration Three years, initial appointment will be for one year, extendable by other succesive years depending on the progress of the candidate.
- Fellowship/SalaryAs per ICMR rules i.e. @Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Last date : Application on plain paper alongwith biodata should reach the undersigned latest by June 20, 2015, Application sent by post will only be entertained Prof. Deepak Sharma Principal Investigator 321, School of Life Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi (email- email@example.com)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015