Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Nirala Ramchiary, Room No 229, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in a DST funded project entitled “Genomic approach to develop high density single nucleotide polymorphism markers in Bhut jolokia (Capsicum chinense) for mapping and identification of genes for economically important traits”
- Qualification required: M.Sc in any branch of biological sciences with prior experience in transcriptome /gene expression analysis, molecular marker analysis / genotyping (SSRs/SNP), gene mapping, protein extraction, purification and 2D Gel electrophoresis. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified.
- Fellowship amount : As per DST rules
- Tenure: This position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project (until July, 2017, the end of project). The candidate against the post will be selected depending upon qualification and experience and the selection committee reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Application Deadline: Application will be accepted till 17th April, 2015 The hard copy of the applications along with the copy of biodata, prior publication should reach to Dr. Nirala Ramchiary, Room No 229, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA. Soft copy of the application will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016