Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 03/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Life Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi 110067
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a purely temporary post of Junior Research Fellow in a project funded by DST entitled “Genomic approach to develop high density single nucleotide polymorphism markers in Bhut jolokia (Capsicum chinense) for mapping and identification of genes for economically important traits”
- Qualification required: M.Sc in any branch of biological science with prior experience in transcriptome /gene expression analysis, marker genotyping (SSRs/SNP), gene mapping, Protein extraction and analysis in 2D Gel electrophoresis. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified.
- Fellowship amount : As per DST rules
- Tenure : The position is purely temporary, renewable after every six months and will continue until July, 2017 (the end of project) based on satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Application Deadline: Application will be accepted till 3rd March, 2015 The hard copy of the applications along with the copy of biodata, prior publication should reach to Dr. Nirala Ramchiary, Room No 229, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA. Soft copy of the application will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017