Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellowship on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principle Investigator, IUAC Research Project. Special Centre for Nano Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University,
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of JRF on contractual basis under IUAC sponsored research project “Nanostructure- Dielectric Properties relationship in Lead free Relaxor Ferroelectrics Using Transmission Electron Microscopy”. The ion irradiation experiments will be performed at IUAC while sample preparation and microstructure characterization will be done at Jawaharlal Nehru University. The position is purely temporary, co-terminus with the project and will be bound by the norms of IUAC, New Delhi. To TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Essential qualification: M.Sc. in Physics with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Desired qualification: Experience in synthesis and characterization of ferroelectric materials.
- Fellowship: Rs 16000/- fixed P.M. (NET qualified candidates). Rs 14000/- fixed P.M. for candidate without NET qualification.
- Duration: The initial position of the JRF is for one year and it will be extended year wise for another 2 years depending on the performance of the recruit.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Applications need to be submitted as hard-copy to Dr. Balaji Birajdar and will be accepted till 30th September, 2015. The applications including a cover letter stating research interests and a detailed CV (with publication list, email address and telephone) should reach to Dr. Balaji Birajdar, Room No -107, Special Center for Nano Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017