Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lab Attendant on or before 14/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Lab Attendant
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs/14,49/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Lab Attendant Recruitment:
Applications were invited for the following purely temporary posts in the Project entitled “Development of Nanoparticulate antitubercular drug delivery system for macrophage receptor specific targeting through oral and respiratory route phase study” funded by ICMR.
- Lab Attendant : One
- Salary : Rs. 14,490.00 P.M.
- Essential Qualifications : 12th Pass.
- Work Experience: Should have experience in Science Laboratory
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in microbiology/ molecular biology lab
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his/her services are required by the project Director or till validity of the project, whichever is earliest.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Lab Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lab Attendant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experiences, research work, should reach the, undersigned (Prof. Rakesh Bhatnagar, Project Director), School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 14th May 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/05/2015