Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lab Attendant Job on or before 19.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Attendant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharalal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Lab Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the R & D-3 Project entitled “Retrotransposons in entamoeba histolytica: Genotypic……….phenotypic consequences” funded by the Department of Biotechnology.
- Lab Attendant : One
- Salary : Rs. 7000.00 P.M.
- Essential Qualifications : 10th Pass.
- Work Experience : Should have experience in Science Laboratory Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in microbiology/ molecular biology lab
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his/her services are required by the project Director or till validity of the project, whichever is earliest.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)- Lab Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lab Attendant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experiences, research work, should reach the, undersigned (Prof. Sudha Bhattacharya, Project Director), School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 19th February 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017