Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters/M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 15/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for the Study of Regional Development School of Social Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi 110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the vacancy in the post of Research Assistant under the project, “Cross-Border Migration in Assam and its socio-economic consequences from 1951-2011. The candidate will be be selected through an interview process conducted at the centre for the Study of Regional Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New-Delhi.
- Essential: Masters/M.Phil. Degree in Population Studies or Geography or Economics with NET qualification.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Census and Sample Registration data and field survey and computer software for statistical analysis.
- The post carries a salary of Rs. 25000 p.m. (consolidated).
- The research involves analysis of secondary data as well as field work. The candidate must be familiar with demographic data analysis and must be competent in using statistical software. The project is for the year 2015. The appointment will be on purely temporary basis.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Applications with CV (indicating age, educational qualifications, experience, and contact address and contact numbers and e-mail) should reach the Principal Investigator at the address given below on or before April 15, 2015. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for attending the interview. Nandita Saikia Principal Investigator Centre for the Study of Regional Development School of Social Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi 110067 Email correspondence should be sent to email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2015