Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Project Coordinator Office No. 201 or 217, School of International Studies-II (New Building ) Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi – 110067
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one position of Research Associate in ICSSR funded sponsored research project entitled “BRICS: An Alternative Vision of Trans-regionalCooperation from the Global South” on purely temporary post for a period of 9 months in the the project
- Salary : Rs.25,000/- per month consolidated.
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D. on a theme related to BRICS countries
- Desirable Qualification: 1. Research Publication 2. Knowledge of any language in BRICS countries other than Indian Languages.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis for a period of 9 months beginning from 1 August 2015.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth, address, email, essential/technical/professional qualifications, experience and list of publications should reach the undersigned. Project Coordinator, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 on or before 1 July 2015. Prof. Ajay Patnaik Project Coordinator Office No. 201 or 217, School of International Studies-II (New Building) Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi – 110067
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017