Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior, Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15th July, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Senior, Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15th July, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : School of Life Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067, INDIA
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Senior, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Two JRF/SRF position
- One in DBT project on “Structural and functional analysis of M. tuberculosis DprE1/DprE2 enzymes involved in cell wall synthesis”
- Second position in DST project on on “Structural and functional analysis of M. tuberculosis vaccine candidate EspC protein” at School of Life Sciences, Jawarharlal Nehru University.
- For JRF/SRF: Education: For JRF: M.Sc in any branch of biological science with prior experience in structure and functional analysis of proteins. For SRF: M.Sc. plus two years experience
- Desirable: Proficiency in Gene cloning, Mutagenesis, Protein expression in E. coli & Yeast expression system, protein refolding & purification, Crystallization & X-ray structure analysis, Modeling & Dynamics simulation work. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified.
- Fellowship: According to DBT/DST rules
- Tenure : The position is purely temporary, renewable six months and will continue until 2016 (the end of project) based on satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Senior, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th July, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior, Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) :
Application Deadline: Application will be accepted till 15th July, 2015 The hard copy of the applications along with the copy of biodata, prior publication should reach to Prof. Ajay K. Saxena, Rm-403/440, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th July, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|