Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : To, Prof. Alok Kumar Mondal Lab. No. 101, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DBT funded project entitled “Inhibitors of antifungal export proteins and mechanisms of resistance in Indian fungal isolates” at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Salary: Rs. 14,000/- + HRA p.m.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biotechnology with at least three years experience in Membrane Biology. Preference will be given to applicants who are well versed in handling yeast cells and acquainted with yeast genetics, gene Knockout, cloning, over expression of multidrug resistance proteins, genomics, site directed mutagenesis technique as evident form at least two publication in peer reviewed international journal of high impact.
- The position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. JNU may select candidates against the post depending upon qualification and experience of candidates and reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Interested candidates need to send application and name of project and post applied for on the cover of the envelop. No email copy of CV will be entertained. To, Prof. Alok Kumar Mondal Lab. No. 101, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 Completed hard copies of applications should reach SLS, JNU latest by 20thJuly, 2015 that short listed candidates for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the same.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016