Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 16th October 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 14000/- P. M
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16th October 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Project Director), School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary post in the Sponsored Project entitled “Structure and function of the Ribonucleoprotein Particles of Entamoeba histolytica Retrotrasnposons” funded by the Department of Biotechnology.
- Senior Research Fellow : One
- Salary : Rs. 14000/- P. M + HRA
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in any field of Life Sciences. + minimum two year experience.
- Desirable qualification : 1. Qualified National Eligibility Test (CSIR / UGC / ICMR). 2. Experience in Molecular Biology would be preferred. The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his / her services are required by the project Director or till validity of the project, whichever is earliest.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16th October 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) :
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth / address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experiences, research work, list of published books / articles should reach the undersigned (Project Director), School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 16th October 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16th October 2015