Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post in a DST-sponsored project “Cross-talk between GPI biosynthesis and Ras signaling in S. cerevisiae”.
- SRF: One post
- Minimum qualifications: Candidate should be M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with a good academic record and at least two years of experimental research experience in yeast/ fungal biology and/ or mammalian cell culture.
- Desirable qualifications: The candidate should have hands-on experience in molecular biological methods in the study of yeast/ fungal systems and/ or mammalian systems. Candidates with experience in techniques such as cloning, extraction of RNA and DNA, ChIP analysis, promoter analysis via primer walking or reporter assays would be preferred.
- The advertised posts are temporary and subject to availability of funds from DST.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Applications on plain paper, duly signed by the candidate, giving full details of qualifications/ experience should reach the undersigned on or before 1st of October 2015. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who are short-listed for interview. Prof. Sneha Sudha Komath, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015