Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Studentship/ Technical Traineeship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MCA / M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Studentship/ Technical Traineeship on or before April 27th 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Studentship/ Technical Traineeship|
|Educational Qualification||MCA/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||April 27th 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof Indira Ghosh, Project Investigator, COE School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110 067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Studentship/ Technical Traineeship Recruitment:
- PROJECT : DBT -COE The following post is urgently required to be filled for the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India funded project entitled “Center of Excellence” co-ordinated by Prof Indira Ghosh, School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110 067
- Position: Studentship/Technical Traineeship
- Job requirements: It is mainly an scientific & office assistance job associated with scientific & administrative data entry/maintenance etc. to Research project management like computational and print documents filing/drafting/processing any relevant project papers or purchase papers, report writing, and human resources/ assets etc. updating. Mediating between project and university /school administration are included.
- Minimum/essential qualifications: MCA /M.Sc in Science with computer knowledge in office applications, web designing and database management. At least one year Experience in administration of research project in academic institute/university including skill in communication.
- Additional qualifications: Preferences will be given to the person having knowledge in Linux OS systems, Web designing and or experience in accounting/finance etc.
- Consolidated salary: Rs. 12,000/- pm.
- All the above posts are purely temporary and liable to be terminated at any time without prior notice or ceased/withdrawn by the funding agency. Applicants who are interested to register for PhD may not apply for this position.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Studentship/ Technical Traineeship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before April 27th 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Studentship/ Technical Traineeship Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Selected candidates for Interview will be informed through email ONLY . Interested candidates may apply on plain paper as well as via email with their current CV and filling up the format enclosed here:
Name of the Project :
Position applied for :
|Name||Address||Phone No.& email ID||Academic Qualifications , University, Year of passing & Grade etc.||Technical/specialization||Year of Experience in work with University/ Institute||Name of two referees with email & address|
The post applied for must be clearly superscripted on the Envelope or in Subject containing the application. Application received after last date shall not be entertained, School will not be responsible for any postal delay. No application will be accepted via hand delivery. Please also send printed & signed applications by post to the following address: Prof Indira Ghosh, Project Investigator, COE School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110 067. Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job April 27th 2015