Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice Chancellor through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Vice Chancellor on or before 15/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name : Vice Chancellor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-75,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Mehrauli Road, Near Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067.
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Vice Chancellor Recruitment:
The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi is an institution of excellence in higher learning and research.
The Vice Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organization.
Not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
Salary & Service Conditions
The post carries a pay of Rs.75,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs.5,000/- and other usual allowance.
The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Vice Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Vice Chancellor Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
- Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
- Eligible individuals may send their applications by Post in the prescribed proforma, to Deputy Secretary (CU-II), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No. 429, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi-110115 within one month from the date of advertisement.
- The advertisement and prescribed proforma for the application is available at websites: http://mhrd.gov.in or http//www.jnu.ac.in(Application Proforma)
- “Application for the Post of Vice Chancellor, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi” should be superscribed on the envelope.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015