Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant on or before 24/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant
Educational Qualification : 12TH, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DBT Project entitled “Contribution of dysregulated micro RNA in pathogenesis of Inflamatory Bowel disease” funded by DBT New Delhi.
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of Post : One
- Salary : Rs. 25000.00 +HRA
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in any field of Life Sciences.
- Work Experience : Experience in molecular Biology and Experience in immunology and molecular genetics would be preferred and one year Research experience
- Desirable Qualification : Qualified National Eligibility Test (CSIR / UGC / ICMR).
Lab Assistant :
- No of Post : One
- Salary : Rs. 8000.00 P.M.
- Essential Qualification : 10+2
- Work experience : Minimum one years experience in Science Laboratory particularly Biology laboratory
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his/her services are required by the project Director or till validity of the project, whichever is earliest. The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential / technical / professional qualifications, experiences, research work, should reach the, undersigned (Dr. Jaishree Paul, Project Director), School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 24th September 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016