Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior / Senior Research Fellow on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior / Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067, INDIA|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior / Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- No of post : Two JRF/SRF position (1) One in DBT project on “Structural and functional analysis of DprE1/DprE2 enzymes involved in cell wall synthesis” and (2) Second position in DST project on on “Structural and functional analysis of M. tuberculosis vaccine candidate EspC protein” at School of Life Sciences, Jawarharlal Nehru University
- Qualification :
- For JRF/SRF: Education: For JRF: M.Sc in any branch of biological science with prior experience in structure and functional analysis of proteins.
- For SRF: M.Sc. plus two years experience
- Desirable : Proficiency in Gene cloning, Mutagensis, Protein expression in E. coli & Yeast system, protein refolding & purification, Crystallization & X-ray structure analysis, Modeling & Dynamics simulation work. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified.
- Fellowship: According to DBT/DST rules
- Tenure : The position is purely temporary, renewable six months and will continue until 1 Jan, 2016 (the end of project) based on satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior / Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior / Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Application Deadline: Application will be accepted till 30th February, 2015 The hard copy of the applications along with the copy of biodata, prior publication should reach to Prof. Ajay K. Saxena, Rm-403/440, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016