Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – JNU/SLS/RP/DBT/751/Advt.-I/2013, 23/3/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Room No.234, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DBT funded project entitled “Inhibitors of antifungal export proteins and mechanisms of resistance in Indian fungal isolates” at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Project Assistant: 1post
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
- Essential Qualifications: The Candidate should have cleared the Matric school examination conducted by any recognized board. The candidate must have minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a microbiology laboratory dealing with pathogenic and non pathogenic yeasts. The candidate should also be skilled in laboratory work such media preparation, sterilization and maintenance of small equipments. Computer knowledge will be desirable.
Data Entry Operator: 1 post
- Consolidate Salary: Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
- Essential Qualifications: 1. Candidate should have Graduate with one year diploma in computer application. 2. Three year demonstrable experience in computer database management, preparing project summaries, project reports, office correspondence, account statements of expenditures, reimbursements and other related office work and management in a research laboratory. . 3. Must also have working experience in science laboratory handling pathogenic and non pathogenic yeasts. Management of Strains/ chemicals/reference manager database etc.
These positions are completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. JNU may select candidates against the post depending upon qualification and experience of candidates and reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)- Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Interested candidates need to send separate application for each post mentioning the name of project and post applied for on the cover of the envelop. No email copy of CV will be entertained.
Prof. Rajendra Prasad
Lab. No. 101, School of Life Sciences,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
Completed hard copies of applications should reach SLS, JNU latest by 31st March, 2015.
PS: Note that short listed candidates for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the same
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – JNU/SLS/RP/DBT/751/Advt.-I/2013, 23/3/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016