Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000-10,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Advertisement for Research Assistant Applications are invited for the following assignment undertaken in the School of Computer & Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University on a purely temporary time bound research project, initially for a period of ONE year, to be renewed after initial three months based upon, satisfactory performance, or till his/her services are required by the Principal Investigator and the Co-PI, or till the validity of the project, whichever is earlier, It may be extended up to a maximum period of THREE years (as required by the Principal Investigator and/or Co-PI). Interested eligible persons may apply giving full bio-data on or before September 30, 2015 by email.
- Project Title: TRENDS ANALYSIS BASED ON SPATIO-TEMPORAL PATTERN FROM TEXT AND MULTIDIMENSIONAL DATA USING MACHINE LEARNING TECHNIQUES
- Temporary Position: Research Assistant
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Consolidated Compensation Rs. 8000 -10000/- pm (depending upon qualification and experience)
- Qualifications & Experience: Master degree in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology/Electronics & Comm. Engg., (M. Tech./M.E. may be preferred).
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Data Mining, Text Mining, Machine Learning, or Statistical Computing and good programming skills. Programming skills in C, Java, familiarity with Python or Matlab are preferred.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
More Information: Interested eligible persons may send their application with full bio-data by post to the undersigned or by email to [email protected] or [email protected] on or before September 30, 2015. The applicants must mention the Project Title and position applied for in the subject in the email. The interviews will be held on October 5, 2015 (Monday) at 10:30am at the School of Computer & Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067. The position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. JNU may select candidates against the post depending upon qualification and experience of candidates and reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee. The selected candidate(s) would not be provided with HRA and any other allowances. Candidates must provide email address and mobile numbers. Short listed candidates will be informed for interview via email. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview. The candidates applying by post need to send the application to the address given below, mentioning the Project Title and position applied for on the cover of the envelop.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016