Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate, Project Assistant on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate, Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Ajay Kumar Associate Professor & Principal Investigator Group of Adult Education Room No.-210 Director(GAE) School of Social Sciences (Building-1) JNU, New Delhi- 100 067
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for various positions of (01) Research Associate, (01) Project Assistant (Category-II), in DST funded project entitled: ‘Rural Hybrid Energy Enterprise Systems (RHEES) – Bridging the Urban-Rural Divide’ (BURD).
The project is primarily a science-technology project, but our (JNU) component deals with development and educational aspect of community survey, community mobilization, need assessment studies, community enterprise (business model) development, training, awareness & education in community self- management, participatory development, mid-term and post-project evaluation studies.
Research Associate (01):
- Salary: Rs 22,000/- per month (consolidated, pre-revised)
- Qualifications for RA: Ph.D. in Social Sciences/Sciences with good academic record. Preference will be given to those who have experience of working in participatory social sector developmental projects.
Project Assistant Category-II (01):
- Salary: Rs 8,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Qualifications: Graduates from recognized University with good academic record. Work experience in related project is desirable, should have knowledge of personal computer, word files, excel including a typing speed of minimum 30 words per minutes.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Associate, Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate, Project Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Potential & desirous candidates are invited to apply on a plain paper along with their CV to the under mentioned by 10th July, 2015. A soft copy of CV may also be sent to us before 10th July, 2015 by email. The tentative date of interview by the selection committee is fixed on 16th July, 2015 (10.00 an onwards). Dr. Ajay Kumar Associate Professor & Principal Investigator Group of Adult Education Room No.-210 Director(GAE) School of Social Sciences (Building-1) JNU, New Delhi- 100 067 Email: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017