Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : 12TH, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DST funded project entitled “Novel Mechanisms of MDR regulation in an opportunistic human pathogenic yeast, Candida albicans” at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of Posts: 1 post
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- + HRA p.m.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with at least three years experience in Membrane Biology. Preference will be given to those applicants who are well skilled in handling yeast cells and acquainted with yeast genetics, multidrug resistance proteins, transcriptional regulation, RNA sequencing, proteomics and data handling. Applicant should have one publication at least in peer reviewed international journal of high impact.
- No of Posts : 1 post
- Salary: Rs. 8000/- p.m. consolidated
- Essential Qualifications: The Candidate should have cleared at east plus two level school examination conducted by any recognized board. The candidate must have minimum of five years experience in a microbiology laboratory dealing with pathogens. The candidate should also be skilled in laboratory work such media preparation, sterilization and maintenance of small equipments and other routine laboratory jobs.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
These positions are completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. JNU may select candidates against the post depending upon qualification and experience of candidates and reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee. Interested candidates need to send application and name of project and post applied for on the cover of the envelop. No email copy of CV will be entertained. To, Prof. Alok Kumar Mondal Lab. No. 101, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 Completed hard copies of applications should reach SLS, JNU latest by 20thJuly, 2015 PS: Note that short listed candidates for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the same.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016