Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Lecturers through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No.1/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Guest Lecturers Job on or before 18/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturers|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Coordinator, M&CEC, JNU, New Delhi – 110 067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)Guest Lecturers Recruitment:
Applications are invited for 3 posts of Guest Lecturers in Basic Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analyses & Computational Techniques for the winter semester 2015 onwards, in the M&CEC, JNU.
- No of post : 03
- Essential qualifications for the Guest Lecturer are : M.Sc./M.A. in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Statistics
- Desirable : Atleast 1 year of teaching experience in Basic Mathematics, statistics, etc. at 10 + 2 or Bachelors or Masters levels.
- They shall be paid honorarium @Rs.1,000/- per lecture each with a ceiling of Rs.25,000/- per month plus actual conveyance charges with a ceiling of Rs.10,000/- per month as per rules of the University.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)- Guest Lecturers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/02/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Lecturers Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The prescribed application form is available here or may be collected personally from the M&CEC (SCIS Building) on any working days between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Interested candidates including the Guest Lecturers already working in the Centre may send their applications duly filled in along with the copies of certificates in support of the educational (from M.A./M.Sc. onwards) and work experience to the Coordinator, M&CEC, JNU, New Delhi – 110 067 by 18th February, 2015. The University has the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. The prescribed application form is available here For any query please contact : Prof. Anirban Chakraborti Co-ordinator School of Computational & Integrative Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi. Email : [email protected] http://www.jnu.ac.in/MCEC
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017