Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO: 1/2015. Candidates who have completed MA/Ph.D/M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Research Associate & More Vacancies on or before 02/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.13,000 – Rs.16,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067, INDIA|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary post in the ICSSR sponsored project on ‘Engaing with Conservancy Works and Experience of Social Discrimination- A Spatio-temporal Analysis of the Determinants and Consequences with special Reference to Young Population’.
Associate/Joint or Deputy Director (One Posts):
- Salary: Rs 16,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: PhD/MPhil in Social Science disciplines Such as Economics, Population Sciences, Geography, Sociology and Discrimination Studies.
- Desirable Qualifications: (i) M.Phil, Experience in Research/ Data Analysis/ Knowledge of STATA/SPSS (ii) UGC-NET
- Duration: One Year
Research Officer/Research Associate (Two Posts):
- Salary : Rs 13,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: MPhil/M.A. in Social Science disciplines (Economics, Population Sciences, Geography, Sociology and Discrimination Studies) with at least 55% marks.
- Desirable Qualifications: (i) Experience in Research/ Data Entry/Data Analysis/ Knowledge of STATA/SPSS (ii) UGC-NET
- Duration: 9 Months
- Job Requirements: Analysis of secondary data, field survey in various parts of India, tabulation and analysis of primary data, assistance in report writing. The job involves frequent travel and long periods of stay in the field.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/03/2015
- Selected candidates for Interview will be informed through email ONLY.
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year or till his/her service are required by the Project Director or till the validity of the project, whichever is earliest. The application should indicate name, date of birth, address (e-mail and phone no.), educational qualifications, experience, research work, list of publications should be sent through e-mail ([email protected] or [email protected]) on or before 2 March 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to appear in the interview. Call letters for interview will be sent to eligible candidates through e-mail only. Appointment to the post does not imply admission to PhD or any other programme of JNU. Dr Sanghmitra S. Acharya Professor Centre for Social Medicine and Community Health (CSMCH) School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/03/2015
Reference: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO: 1/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017