Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate & More Vacancies on or before 08/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for various positions of Research Associate (01) or Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01), Project Assistants (Category-II) (01), in UK-INDIA (DST) funded project entitled: ‘Rural Hybrid Energy Enterprise Systems (RHEES) – Bridging the Urban-Rural Divide’ (BURD). The project is primarily a science-technology project, but our (JNU) component deals with capacity development and educational aspect of community engagement, community survey, community mobilization, need assessment studies, community enterprise (business model) development, training and awareness in community, project management, participatory development, mid-term and post-project evaluation studies. Recruited candidates would be required to travel to villages in Assam and Karnataka for extensive field work.
Research Associate (01):
- Qualifications for RA: Ph.D. in Social Sciences or Sciences with good academic record. Preference will be given to those who have an experience of participatory and social sector development projects. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are highly desirable.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – (01):
- Qualifications for SRF: M.Phil in Social Sciences or Sciences, experience in conducting surveys and data analysis, (ii) UGC-NET (iii) two years of research experience in a government recognized institution. Preference will be given to those who have a knowledge of participatory and social sector development projects. Good communication skills, both written and oral, are highly desirable.
Project Assistant Category-II (01):
- Qualifications: Graduate from recognized University with good academic record. Work experience in a related project along with a good knowledge of office maintenance including diary and book keeping, accountancy, record maintenance and computational skills is highly desired. The person should possess strong computer skills and a typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Salary for the above mentioned posts: As per DST/UGC rules. Potential & desirous candidates are invited to apply with a Motivation Letter (up to 500 words) and a write-up on Participatory Rural Energy Technologies (up to 500 words) along with their CV to the under mentioned by 8 August 2015. A soft copy of CV may also be sent to us before 8 August 2015 by email. The tentative date of interview by the selection committee may be fixed on 12 August 2015 (Wednesday) 11.00 am onwards in Room no 212, Director’s Office, Group of Adult Education, School of Social Sciences-I, JNU. Dr. Ajay Kumar Associate Professor & Principal Investigator Group of Adult Education Room No.-214 Director(GAE) School of Social Sciences (Building-1) JNU, New Delhi- 100 067 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/08/2015