Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – JNU/SLS/RP/DBT/751/ADVT.‐I/2015,19/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Entry Operator on or before 29/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary post in the DBT funded project entitled “Inhibitors of antifungal export proteins and mechanisms of resistance in Indian fungal isolates” at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
- Consolidate Salary: Rs. 14,000/- p.m.
- Essential Qualifications: Candidate should have Graduate with one year diploma in computer application with three year demonstrable experience in computer database management, strains database, preparing project summaries, project reports, office correspondence, account statements of expenditures, reimbursements and other related office work with knowledge of office management.
- The positions completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. JNU may select candidate against the post depending upon qualification and experience of candidate and reserve the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Interested candidates need to send application and post applied for on the cover of the envelop. No email copy of CV will be entertained. To, Prof. Rajendra Prasad Lab. No. 101, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi – 110067 Completed hard copies of applications should reach SLS, JNU latest by 29th January, 2015. PS: Note that short listed candidates for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the same.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/01/2015
Reference : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment 2015 – JNU/SLS/RP/DBT/751/ADVT.‐I/2015,19/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016