Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF/ RA/ SRF through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 22/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||JRF/ RA/ SRF|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Special Centre for Nanoscience Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) JRF/ RA/ SRF Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary post in the project entitled “Structural and functional characterization of serine biosynthetic pathway enzymes from Entamoeba histolytica” funded by the CSIR.
- J. R. F / S. R. F / R. A : One
- Salary : According to CSIR rules
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc in any field of Life Sciences
- Desirable qualification : 1.Cleared National Eligibility Test [CSIR/UGC] 2. Experience in Molecular biology and structural biology is desirable, experience with a publication is preferred.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year and it will be extended for one more year on satisfaction of his/her work or till the validity of the project.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – JRF/ RA/ SRF Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for JRF/ RA/ SRF Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, address, essential/technical/professional qualifications. experience , list of publications should reach the ,undersigned,[project Director], School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067,on or before 22nd Jan 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017