Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 08/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications were invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the CSIR sponsored Fellowship in the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067. This position is temporary for a period of two and half years or tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualifications & experience are given below.
- Project Title : “Understanding Complex dynamics and Information processing in Brain Networks”
- Funding Agency : CSIR
- Principal Investigator : Dr. R.K. Brojen Singh
- Position : Junior Research Fellow(One post)
- Salary : As per CSIR rules and guidelines for JRF.
- Qualifications & Experience : M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology/ B.Tech. In Eng. Physics/Comp. Sc. and desirable CSIR-UGC NET Qualified. Candidates should also have at least one years research experience after M. Sc./B.Tech. in works related to Neuroscience/ Mathematical modeling.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) :
Candidates possessing requisite qualifications may apply either on plain paper stating the project title along with CV and send to the following address or send as email attachment (pdf or word format) so as to reach on or before 8 January, 2014. Dr. R.K. Brojen Singh School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Jawharlal Nehru University New Delhi 110067 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|