Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invites application for the recruitment of Medical Officer with MBBS/ MD holders
Company name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Posts : Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS/ MD
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100 /- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post
Number of Posts
Pay Band & Grade Pay
Qualification / Experience :
General Instructions :
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules, which will be applicable to the post reserved for respective reserved category.
- Reservation for OBCs shall not apply to certain persons/sections as mentioned in Govt. of India, Deptt. of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt. SCT dated 8.9.1993 as amended from time to time. Reservation for OBC is applicable only to those mentioned in the Central List of OBC’s as mentioned in OM No.12011/68/93-BCC (C) dated 10.09.93 and as amended from time to time.
- Candidate belonging to PWD category should meet the prescribed criteria of physical disability as applicable as per the Govt. of India rules for respective physical disability category.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit their respective caste/disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Persons already in service of Govt./Autonomous/PSU should apply through proper channel along with vigilance clearance and integrity certificate. Attested copy of the last five years ACR/APAR’s should also be sent.
- Person already in Public Sector undertaking/Corporate Institution of repute are required to submit the Form 16 and salary slips (first & last of each completed period of experiences) of last three years along with application forms failing which their candidature shall liable to be straightway rejected.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for the written test/interview.
- The University reserves the right:
- to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for written tests/interview;
- to conduct written tests to further shortlist the candidates for such posts where no test is prescribed in the recruitment rules and a large number of applications are received;
- to increase/decrease the number of vacancies on its own discretion.
- to frame a panel for filling up future vacancies arising during the tenability of panel which is normally operative for one year;
- relax the age/qualifications/experience at its discretion; and
- not to fill up any of the advertised positions.In the event an examination / test is conducted, whenever large number of applications are received, the question paper of written tests, will be bilingual and the candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English. Skill test/written test(s) should not be construed as a merit test; the selection will be made purely on the basis of performance in the interview on the recommendation of Selection Committee.
- Knowledge of Computer operation is necessary for all posts.
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid to the candidates called for skill/written tests.
- Application along with prescribed fee is to be submitted as under:
- For Group-A posts: Rs.500/- (non-refundable). Application fee shall be payable in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi. No fee is payable in respect of SC/ST/PWD candidates. Name of the candidate, Application I.D. No. and name of the post applied for should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
- Photograph be affixed on the application form duly signed across i.e. the photograph & form.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Hard copy of the applications should reach the University in another five days from the last date of online submission of applications and also candidates who applied through proper channel. Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form shall disqualify candidature of the applicant without notice.
How to apply :
The eligible and interested persons are required to apply on-line in the format available in the University website www.jnu.ac.in. Applications, except on-line, will not be accepted. Applicants are also required to submit the hard copy, i.e. signed copy of the online application along with the prescribed application fee, one passport size photograph (pasted on the hard copy of application duly signed across) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste, PWD certificate, ID proof of residence, check list etc. to Office of Deputy Registrar (Administration), Room No. 310, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News and last date of submission of online application is 22.12.2014 (Contact: Recruitment & Data Cell; 011-26738721 for submission of hardcopy of application; and for technical difficulty for on-line submission 011-26704006). Crucial date for fixing eligibility criteria, upper age limit, etc. shall be the last date of submission of on-line application. Both On-line application as well as submission of hard copy of on-line application shall be mandatory along with the testimonials/certificates/application fee
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017