Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2015 – JNU/SLS/RP/DBT/631/Advt.I/2015, 19/01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 29/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for purely temporary post in the DBT funded project entitled “COMBATING MDR IN PATHOGENIC YEAST CANDIDA ALBICANS” at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- (Consolidated Salary: Rs. 8000/- p.m.)
- Essential Qualifications: The Candidate should be a Graduate from any stream. The candidate must have minimum of one year diploma in computer application with three year experience in handling office correspondence and management are essential for the post. Experience of working in a research laboratory will be preferred.
- This position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. JNU may select candidates against the post depending upon qualification and experience of candidates and reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
Completed hard copies of applications should reach at Prof. Rajendra Prasad, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067, latest by 29th January, 2015. Email copy of CV will not be entertained. PS: No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/01/2015
Reference : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment 2015 – JNU/SLS/RP/DBT/631/Advt.I/2015, 19/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017