Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invites application forthe recruitment of Project Fellow with M.Sc/ M.Phil educational background
Company name : Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Phil
Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for a Project Fellow under UGC funded project entitled `Study on variation of biochemical indicators of stress due to deposition of urban dust on foliar surface of selected plants in National Capital Region of Delhi’ on purely temporary basis. Qualifications and related details are given below-
- No of post : One
- Salary : Rs. 14000/- per month consolidated.
- Age: The candidate should be below the age of 40 years.
- Essential Qualifications: The candidate must have Master degree in Environmental science/ Chemistry/ Botany with strong academic record or M.Phil in the subject concerned or a related subject.
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience in atmospheric aerosols and plant stress research.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of one year or till his/her services are required by the project Director or till the validity of the project, whichever is earliest.
How to apply:
Application on plain paper (hard copy only NOT by e-mail) along with detailed bio-data supporting documents/ certificates and list of publications should reach to Prof. U C Kulshrestha, Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before November 20, 2014. Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016