Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/M.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Trainees on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Trainees|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Research Trainees Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Research Trainees in Molecular parasitology in the DBT funded “Program Support on Molecular Parasitology”. This is an exciting opportunity for master’s students to train in modern methods in parasitology and gain firsthand experience on several human parasites.
- The duration of training will be 4-6 months, starting from February 2015. The performance of the trainees will be monitored by periodic reviews and continuation will be based on satisfactory performance.
- Candidates should be students of M.Sc. or M. Tech. Candidates with recent M. Sc/M. Tech degree and interested in the area of parasitology are also encouraged to apply.
- Selected candidates will be provided of Rs. 2000 per month or Rs.10, 000 (maximum). No accommodation will be provided.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Research Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Trainees Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application should directly reach the following members of Molecular Parasitology group along with curriculum vitae and a one page project proposal by e-mail to: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Please carefully select a mentor based to on your area of interest before sending an application. Prof. Alok Bhattacharya (Project Co-coordinator) School of Life Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067. The last date for application is January 23th 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017