Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 30/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications were invited for the following purely temporary post in the ICMR funded project entitled “Study of Antiangiogenic and Anti-tumor effects of fisetin in lung cancer: Implications for Intervention of Cancer”.
- Senior Research Fellow: One
- Salary: As per ICMR
- Essential Qualifications: 1. M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with two years of research experience 2. Qualified National Eligibility Test (CSIR/UGC//ICMR)
- Desirable Qualification: Working experience in Cancer Biology area with expertise in cell culture techniques and handling of mice.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis, initially for a period of seven months or till his/her services are required by the project director or till the validity of the project that is 31/07/2015, whichever is earliest.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU):
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, photo, address, essential/technical/professional qualification, experiences, research work, list of published papers, should reach the undersigned (Project Director), on or before 30th December, 2014. Dr. Rana P. Singh (Project Director) 104/105, Cancer Biology Laboratory School of Life Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017