Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 23.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, JUIT-Waknaghat Road, Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh 173215|
Detail of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- Project Title: Development and evaluation of green tea catechins based intravaginal nanoemulsion gel for the treatment of urinary tract infections
- Post: JRF (one)
- Duration: The project is valid for a period of One and Half years. The selected candidate will be appointed on purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year but likely to be extended depending on the performance, requirement and project validity, whichever is earliest. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview.
- Emoluments: Rs 16,000 +30% HRA (Rs 20,800 per month)
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutics/Pharmacology/Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology OR Graduate degree in professional courses with GATE qualified. Preference will be given to CSIR / UGC/ JRF/NET qualified candidates. However, Non- NET qualified candidates can also apply.
- Job Description: The project involves development of formulation, antimicrobial studies and working with animals
Selection Procedure for Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow – Vacancy in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT):
Applications including a cover letter in the prescribed format should reach to Dr. Shweta Dang, Department of Biotechnology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology on or before Feb 23rd, 2015. Short listed candidates would be called for interview. Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017