Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Project Assistant on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)
Vacancy Name : Technical Project Assistant
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000/-pm
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida
Detail Of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Technical Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of Technical Project Assistant for the following timebound Industry sponsored project as per the details given below:
- PI: Dr. S Krishna Sundari, Associate Professor, Biotechnology department, JIIT
- Position: Technical Project Assistant (one)
- Duration of the appointment: Initially for 10 months. May be continued subject to project continuation and other conditions.
- Emoluments: 12,000/- fixed per month (consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: MSc in Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.
- Job Description: The project involves microbial physiology, study of enzymes involved in degradation, fermentation etc. As the project is Industry sponsored, time bound completion of project objectives is paramount. Hence only candidates desirous of rigorous work commitment need apply.
Selection Procedure For Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) – Technical Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Project Assistant Vacancy in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT):
Updated resume including a cover letter (preferably by e.mail) should be addressed to Dr. S Krishna Sundari and mailed at [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 29th May 2015. Short listed candidates would be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview. Please mention “For the position of Technical Project Assistant” in the subject line of your mail
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
Top Company Openings:
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016