Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of E-District Manager through recruitment notification – Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Recruitment 2015 – REFERENCE NO. : 02/2015. Candidates who have completed BCA, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the E-District Manager Job on or before 22/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT)
Vacancy Name : E-District Manager
Educational Qualification : BCA, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 23,500-28,435 /- p.m
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology Department of Information Technology, Govt. of Jharkhand
Detail of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) E-District Manager Recruitment:
e-District MISSION MODE PROJECT (MMP) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of e-District Manager on purely contractual basis under e-District Manager Fellowship program of e-District Project.Applicants must be of 25 – 35 years old as on 31st March, 2015
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience|
|e-District Manager||01||BCA / B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunication) / M.Sc (Information Technology)/MCA /Any graduate + 1 year diploma in computers/ Any graduate + PG in Business Administration
2. Knowledge of Hindi and English is mandatory.
3. Minimum of four (4) years of work experience in IT / e-Governance related field.
1st Year: Rs. 23,500 per month
2nd Year: Rs. 25,850 per month
3rd Year: Rs. 28,435 per
|i. Experience certificate, offer letters, relieving letters, last drawn salary slips from the past employers
ii. Offer letter and last three month’s salary slip from current employer
iii. These documents should clearly indicate the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the previous and current employer(s).
iv. The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the applicants should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) – E-District Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/5/2015.
- Depending on the number of eligible applications received, selection committee may choose to shortlist the candidates based on academic qualifications and work experience or the State may conduct a written test for the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will called for an interview by the selection committee. The date and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email, based on the information provided in the application form by them.
- The date of interview fixed by the State will be final and no request will be entertained for rescheduling of these dates.
- Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the website at regular ntervals.
- Final selection would be made based on the academic qualifications, work experience and interview.
- Applicant must carry his / her original documents of educational qualifications, work experience and other relevant certificates along with the photo ID for the interview.
- Inability to produce any of the documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the applicants ineligible for the selection and would not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Final result will be published on the website and a separate notification will be sent over the email.
How to apply for E-District Manager Vacancy in Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) :
- Candidates are required to fill the application online through the recruitment portal (www.recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in)
- Application received in any form will be rejected.
- Application received after due date i.e. 22nd May 2015 will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/5/2015
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Recruitment 2014 – REFERENCE NO. : 02/2015.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017