Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DBA-cum-DATABASE designer/ Assistant Programmer through recruitment notification – Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO:JAP-IT/SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT/RECRUITMENT/01/2015. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the DBA-cum-DATABASE designer/ Assistant Programmer Job on or before 9/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT)|
|Vacancy Name||DBA-cum-DATABASE designer/ Assistant Programmer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||(An Autonomous body under Department of Information Technology, Govt. of Jharkhand) Ground Floor, Engineer’s Hostel – I, Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand|
Detail of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) DBA-cum-DATABASE designer/ Assistant Programmer Recruitment:
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) is an autonomous society under the Department of Information Technology Government of Jharkhand. JAP-IT is intending to develop a Portal for Managing Skill Development Activities imparted by various departments of Govt. of Jharkhand, which will provide a common platform for both trainers & trainees. This Portal will be developed in active coordination with 17 government departments so that their requirements could find a place in the Portal. For this, JAP-IT invites eligible candidates to apply online on http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in to recruit some bright, hard working and dynamic professionals for designing, developing & managing a Portal for Skill Development activities –
DBA-cum-DATABASE DESIGNER (No of Post-01)
- Monthly Pay : Negotiable up to a maximum limit of Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
- Post Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / IT / ECE / EEE) / M.C.A. or equivalent.
- Age : Maximum 45 years as on last date of application submission.
- Experience : Minimum (05) five years of total post qualification xperience in IT sector including at least 3 year’s experience of working as DBA.
- Technical Skills : Candidates must have a working knowledge of PostgreSQL database. In addition to PostgreSQL, knowledge of databases like Oracle/MySQL will be an added advantage. Candidates should also have general understanding of storage technologies, memory management, NAS/SAN, Networking.
- Job Description : Design the database as per application needs; organize & implement data structure, handle the security measures, backup and recovery of database, disk load balancing, Monitor and optimize the performance of the database.
- Contract period : The post will be filled on contract basis for an initial period of Two years.
ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER (No of Post-02)
- Monthly Pay : Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Post Qualification : Minimum BCA or equivalent. Candidates having BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronic & Tele. Comm. / ECE / EEE) / M.C.A. or equivalent will be preferred.
- Age : Maximum 45 years as on last date of application submission.
- Experience : Minimum (02) two years of post-qualification experience in Software Development sector in J2EE Design pattern. Candidates having exposure to Android technology also, will be preferred.
- Technical Skills : Experience in MVC Architecture, JSP, struts framework, Hibernate, Spring MVC and knowledge of MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle database.
- Job Description : Coding & Development of the portal and execution of other duties assigned time to time.
- Contract period : The post will be filled on contract basis for an initial period of Two years
- The posts will be filled on contract basis notified above for the respective posts, on satisfactory performance thereof contract may be extended.
- Persons working in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Organization should apply through proper channel. Candidates will have to produce the proof of the details furnished in their application in original at the time of interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience of working for / in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU Projects.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post. However he / she will have to select options for multiple applications, while applying online.
- Applications should be accompanied with scanned copies of the qualifications/ experiences/ proof of date of birth/ caste etc. in original, along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and a recent photograph. In absence of the certificates the application may be rejected. Original Certificates must be brought at the time of Written test/ Interview.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualitative requirements of the post will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) reserves the right in all respect regarding filling up the post. Its decision will be final and binding.
- The place of posting will be at Ranchi. However, the incumbent is liable to be posted/sent anywhere in Jharkhand as and when required.
- All required information & documents must be uploaded in the online recruitment portal. At the time of interview, the candidate must come with all documents in original & should submit a self attested Xerox copy of the same certificates/testimonials.
- For interview and other information kindly check the website regularly.
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT)- DBA-cum-DATABASE designer/ Assistant Programmer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for DBA-cum-DATABASE designer/ Assistant Programmer Vacancy in Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT):
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through recruitment portal http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in. After registration candidates are expected to fill the online application form & upload scanned copy of all the original documents. Last date for Online submission of the application is 09th February 2015. No offline application will be accepted. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information his / her candidature will stand rejected. Application should be submitted through online portal only and will not be accepted by post or in person at the office. For any assistance, the candidates can contact Mr. A K Singh, Senior Consultant JAPIT at e-mail id: [email protected] or Mobile no: 9431305564.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/2/2015
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO:JAP-IT/SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT/RECRUITMENT/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JAP-IT|
|Other State Government jobs|