Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of E-District Manager through recruitment notification – Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Recruitment 2015 – Reference No. : 04-01/2013-14 . Candidates who have completed BCA/B.E/ B.Tech/MSc/MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job E-District Manager on or before 10/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT)|
|Vacancy Name||E-District Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT), Jharkhand|
Detail of Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) E-District Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible SC, ST candidates for engagement of e-District Manager on purely contractual basis under e-District Manager Fellowship program of e-District Project. Applicants must be of 25 – 35 years old as on 30th November 2014.Relaxation in age as per GOJ policies will be granted to women/PH/SC/ST candidates.
- No of post : 05
- Essential Qualification & Experience : BCA / B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunication) / M.Sc (Information Technology)/MCA /Any graduate + 1 year diploma in computers/ Any graduate + PG in Business Administration. Knowledge of Hindi and English is mandatory. Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in IT / eGovernance related field.
- Period of Engagement : This contract would be initially for one year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of two years, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Stipend (Lump sum / Fixed Remuneration): 1st Year: Rs. 23,500 per month, 2nd Year: Rs. 25,850 per month Taking into account 10% increment on previous year’s remuneration, 3rd Year: Rs. 28,435 per month Taking into account 10% increment on previous year’s remuneration
- Desired skills of the candidates: i. Prior project management experience ii. Experience in infrastructure deployment(IT), software development, IT networking and IT security management is preferred iii. Good people management and communication skills iv. Result oriented and self-motivated v. Candidate should have the local knowledge of the State/District vi. Experience in computerization of organizations / departments will be an added benefit
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) – E-District Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/02/2015
- The selection process for e-District Manager will be as follows:
- Depending on the number of eligible applications received, selection committee may choose to shortlist the candidates based on academic qualifications and work experience or the State may conduct a written test for the same.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview by the selection committee. The date and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email, based on the information provided in the application form by them.
- The date of interview fixed by the State will be final and no request will be entertained for rescheduling of these dates.iv. Other instructions regarding recruitment, if any, in this regard would be displayed on the websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the website at regular intervals.
- Final selection would be made based on the academic qualifications, work experience and interview.
- Applicant must carry his / her original documents of educational qualifications, work experience and other relevant certificates along with the photo ID for the interview.
- Inability to produce any of the documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the applicants ineligible for the selection and would not be allowed to appear for interview. Selected candidates will be notified by e-mail.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The terms and conditions for the engagement of e-District Manager under e-District Project is as follows: i. The engagement of e-District Manager will be purely on contractual basis, contracted by District eGovernance Society (DeGS). This contract would be initially for one year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of two years, subject to satisfactory performance. ii. Annual increments will be subject to the performance evaluation of the e-District Manager by relevant authority. iii. e-District Manager will be required to travel to various other locations within the district to carry out its tasks. The job role involves around 50% travelling within the district to various blocks and panchayats. iv. The engagement being purely contractual in nature for the Fellowship Program, the selected candidate shall not be entitled for any gratuity, provident fund, or pension benefit. v. Incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected. vi. No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates not selected for the interview or thereafter. vii. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. viii. Candidate found to have suppressed any material/information or furnished false information/documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the engagement even after selection. ix. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
How to apply for E-District Manager Vacancy in Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT):
Candidates are required to fill in the application online through http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/. Application received after due date i.e. 10th February 2015 will not be considered. Supporting documents for the eligibility criteria will be required to be submitted online and also to be produced during the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/02/2015
Reference: Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) Recruitment 2015 – Reference No. : 04-01/2013-14
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From JAP-IT|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017