Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technolog (JAP-IT) invites application for the recruitment of e-District Manager with BCA / B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc educational background
Company name : Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technolog (JAP-IT)
Posts : e-District Manager
Qualification : BCA / B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Salary : Rs.23,500-28,435/-pm
No of Post : 05
Location : Jharkhand
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible ST candidates for engagement of e-District Manager for 5 districts on purely contractual basis under e-District Manager Fellowship program of e-District Project.Applicants must be of 25 – 35 years old as on 31st March, 2013.Relaxation in age as per GOJ policies ST candidates
- No of post : 05
- Period of Engagement : This contract would be initially for one year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of two years, subject to satisfactory performance
- Stipend : 1st Year: Rs. 23,500 per month & 2nd year Rs. 25,850 per
- month Taking into account 10% increment on previous year’s remuneration & 3rd Year: Rs. 28,435 per month Taking into account 10% increment on previous year’s remuneration
- Essential Qualification & Experience :
- BCA / B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunication) / M.Sc (Information Technology) / MCA / Any graduate + 1 year diploma in computers / Any graduate + PG in Business Administration
- Knowledge of Hindi and English is mandatory.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in IT / e-Governance related field.
Desired skills of the candidates:
- Prior project management experience
- Experience in infrastructure deployment(IT), software development, IT networking and IT security management is preferred
- Good people management and communication skills
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Candidate should have the local knowledge of the State/District
- Experience in computerization of organizations / departments will be an added benefit
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The terms and conditions for the engagement of e-DistrictManager under e-District Project is as follows:
- The engagement of e-District Manager will be purely on contractual basis, contracted by District eGovernance Society (DeGS). This contract would be initially for one year and this may be reviewed for extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of two years, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Annual increments will be subject to the performance evaluation of the e-District Manager by relevant authority.
- e-District Manager will be required to travel to various other locations within the district to carry out its tasks.The job role involves around 50% travelling within the district to various blocks and panchayats.
- The engagement being purely contractual in nature for the Fellowship Program, the selected candidate shall not be entitled for any gratuity, provident fund, or pension benefit.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates not selected for the interview or thereafter.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Candidate found to have suppressed any material/information or furnished false information/documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the engagement even after selection.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through recruitment portal http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in. After registration candidates are required to upload all the required documents. Online registration of the application will be available till 15th September 2014.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information his / her candidature will stand cancelled. Application should be submitted through online portal only and will not be accepted by post or in person at the office.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JAP-IT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|