Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology invites Online application for the recruitment of State Project Manager with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.C.A/MBA educational background
Company name : Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
Posts : State Project Manager
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.C.A/MBA
Salary : Rs.45,000/pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Jharkhand
Last date to apply : July 28th, 2014
Details of Post :
State Project Manager :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engg in CS / Electronics & Communication / MCA + MBA or equivalent, all with 1st class and (5) Five + years postqualification experience on IT Consultancy Project. Experience in consulting and monitoring / managing at least one e-Governance project.
- Remuneration: Consolidated salary Rs. 45000/- per month or negotiable in case of deserving candidates.
- The post will be filled on contract basis notified above. The contract may be extended on satisfactory performance and as per request of PRI department.Persons working in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Organization should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to produce the proof of the details furnished in their application in original at the time of interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience of working for / in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU Projects.
- Applications should be accompanied with scanned copies of the qualifications/ experiences/ proof of date of birth/ caste etc. in original, along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and a recent photograph. In absence of the certificates the application may be rejected. Original Certificates must be brought at the time of written test/ Interview.
- Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) reserves the right in all respect regarding filling up the post. Its decision will be final and binding.
- The place of posting will be at Ranchi. However, the incumbent is
- liable to be posted/sent anywhere in Jharkhand as and when required.
HOW TO APPLY: –
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through recruitment portal http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in. After registration Candidates are expected to fill the online application form & upload scanned copy of all the original documents. Online registration of the application will be available from 18.07.2014 to 28.07.2014 at 12:00 PM.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he she has furnished any incorrect/false information his/her candidature will stand rejected. Application should be submitted through online portal only and will not be accepted by post or in person at the office.
Further information in this regards can be obtained from
Mr. Vinay Kumar,
Project Incharge JAPIT,
e-mail id: [email protected],
Mobile no: 9334131957
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017