Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Engineer on or before 14/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 33 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-pm
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Jharkhand
Detail Of Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Name of the Departments & No: of Posts: 1. Road Construction Department (AE (Civil)): 29 2. Water resources Dept (AE (Civil)): 04
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 40 years as on 01-08-2013
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engg from a recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 5,400/-
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- as an application fee through offline payment generated challan.
Selection Procedure For Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC):
Candidates have to apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in Last Date for Online Application: 14-10-2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/10/2015