Jharkhand Space Application Center (JSAC) invites Online application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc /M.Tech educational background
Company name : Jharkhand Space Application Center (JSAC)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc /M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 06
Location : Ranchi
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
Jharkhand Space Application Center (JSAC), Ranchi has to recruit bright, hardworking, reliable and competent professional on purely contract basis for the project executed in JSAC. The posts are on contract basis for a minimum period of one year.The reservation rules of Government of Jharkhand will be applicable for OBC, SC and ST for the candidate having their domicile in the State of Jharkhand for which they will have to attach a copy of relevant caste certificates and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority along with their application. The candidates belonging to reserved categories from State, other than Jharkhand, will be treated as General Candidates. In case vacancy is available in the General category against a particular post, their merit will be prepared in the General category only. The details of the posts and emoluments are as follow
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 06
- Qualification : M.Sc /M.Tech in Agriculture(Agro-Meteorology/Agronomy/Soil Science/Crop Physiology) with one year experience in the field of Remote sensing & GIS with proficiency in Image processing software and GIS software.
- Desirable: Working experience in crop acreage, crop yield estimation using Geospatial Technology
- Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
- Age limit : Age upto 28 years as on 25/09/2014, Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC Candidates
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be screened out on the basis of minimum required qualification. The screened candidate will be called for interview and the final list will be prepared on the basis of merit list of interview. Intimation regarding conduct of interview will be sent separately to the eligible candidates. Decision of JSAC will be final in this regard
How to apply:
- Candidates will have to produce original copies of the annexed documents at the time of interview.
- Applications without the requisite information in the prescribed format without signature/without photograph/without attested true copies of the testimonials and mark sheets/without enclosures and incomplete, and those received after due date shall be rejected. The JSAC will not be responsible for any postal delay and no consideration will be made.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualitative requirements of the post will not entail a candidate to be called for interview.
- NO INTERIM QUERIES regarding test/interview/ selection will be entertained.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can register their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/ from 10:00AM 28/08/2014 to 5:00 P.M 25/09/2014.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 31.07.2014, failing which their application will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JSAC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016