Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constable through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 7th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Constable on or before 26/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Vacancy Name :Constable
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No Of Vacancy : 1,042 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Jharkhand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC),Jharkhand
Detail Of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Constable Recruitment:
- Name of the Post- Constable
- Total No. Of the Posts- 1042 Male Constable-698 Posts Female Constable- 344 Posts
- Educational Qualification- Candidate must Possess the Seventh Class Passed certificate or its equivalent degree.
- Physical Measurement- Candidates must have physical measurement as required by the above posts stated in notification issued.
- Age Limit- Candidate must have attained minimum age limit of 18 years and have not attained the maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01.08.2015. Further age relaxations will be applicable as per norms.
Selection Procedure For Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) – Constable Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their overall performance in Written Test and Physical Measurement Test.
How To Apply For Constable Vacancy in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC):
Written exam will be MCQ/objective type based on Hindi/ Geography/Civics/General Knowledge questions. 20 questions from each part will be asked. Total 100 questions of 100 marks will be asked. Time duration of exam will be 2 hours. Each wrong answer will result in deduction of 0.333 marks. Candidates need to secure 32% marks to be qualified. Exam will be conducted in Hindi medium. Application Fee- Nil. For applying candidates are required to send the applications to the official address of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission office by Post/ Courier/ hand to hand before 26th October 2015 till 5:00 PM. Thereafter no applications would be accepted. For more details log on the official web portal of the JSSC.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
8000+ Constable Vacancy Available Across India – Apply Soon – Click Here